In the past two decades, PVCL has attained enviable growth and build a reputation as one of the best polymer compound manufacturers in Gujarat. Apart from the progressive approach and continual efforts to maintain highest level of performance levels, the company attributes this progress to its dedicated workforce. The company is driven by its team that motivates its powerful industry presence.
PVCL has, over the years, nurtured a well-organized working structure with constant two-way communication between the team and the management. It is committed to the empowerment and growth of its employees. Moreover, for an all-inclusive growth and satisfaction of its employees, the company has made various provisions like accommodation in close vicinity of workplace.
The company also provides financial aid to encourage primary and higher education for the children of its employees. It also offers ex gratia financial assistance to employees on instances of social functions, occasions of personal injury, family mishaps or loss of dear ones. Besides this, PVCL has adopted the necessary Health & Safety Standards and Practices to sustain the physical wellbeing of its employees.
PVCL is attentive towards its responsibility of Occupational Health & Safety of all its employees, contractors and visitors. There are specifically defined responsibilities for the employees as well as the company. This enables the company to create awareness in order to provide safe and healthy working environment.
Responsibilities of PVCL:
- To educate its employees of the about maintaining a healthy, safe and the environment-friendly approach
- To conduct focused health and safety training programs for employees
- To possess necessary apparatus to take immediate actions in case of accidents, accidents or injuries
- To assist rehabilitation of injured employees and give appropriate guidance for them to resume work
- To observe strict occupational health & safety standards followed in the industry
- To stay committed to maintenance and improvements in occupational health & safety standards
Responsibilities of employees:
- To stay regularly updated about the individual and departmental responsibilities as well as instructions to be followed while working on site
- To be aware of effects of individual work on the health and safety of others fellow workers and superiors
- To strictly obey all the health and safety policies, procedures and directions of PVCL
- To report hazardous incidents or accidents to supervisors or persons responsible without wasting time
- Take immediate actions on occurrence of accidents, incidents or hazards activities